Friday, May 23, 2008

We must have done something right!

I picked the kids up early from school yesterday and so I was able to go into their classes to get them. As I walked in Hannah's classroom, her teacher told her to show me the assignment they did about what kind of house they would want to live in. Mrs. Hinton asked the children what kind of house they would want to live in if they could live in any type of house in the whole world. I saw a few others as we were looking for Hannah's, one boy wanted to live in a glass house with lots of fish. This is what Hannah wrote: If I could live in any house I would live in my house. My house makes me feel safe. My house has my cozy bed and my family. That made me feel so good! I love that she loves our house and her cozy bed and most especially our family.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That is a wonderful tribute to you and Jimmy. I know ya'll are great parents and those little girls are so lucky to have ya'll!

Donielle said...

Thanks Mandy!