Thursday, May 1, 2008

Enough stressing

Ok...I've figured out why I'm stressing so bad about the price of these cakes. It's because every cake is different, some take more time, others are a lot easier, some require more detail, etc. So here are my new prices....it depends on the cake!! I can't charge a set price on all my cakes because not all of them are going to take as much time. Some of them may be a lot easier to decorate, versus others. And then sometimes I may have one that takes a lot of time and would need to charge more. So that is that, no more worries people...maybe one day I will get it together and know what in the world I am doing, but as for now...that is that! Thanks for stressing with me (for those of you who knew I was stressing!).

1 comment:

Shelley and Such said...

I have been slack about leaving comments the past few days but I was going to say $1 to $1.25 per person but you are right, it depends on the cake and time involved. Especially if you do a simple "shower" cake that is just squares to feed 50 versus the Wizard of Oz cake to feed 50...so, you made the best decision.