Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blogger Blast '09

All diets were off and the fun was on! I had a blast Friday evening seeing everyone and meeting the ones I've never met. It was great to put a face to people I've been blogging with for a while. Thank you Judi and Wendy for setting this all up and for our super creative gifts, and thank you Mandy for making those cool "blogger blast" plaques! I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few that I got.
All 19 of us!
No counting points tonight!
Rhonda and Shari just cheesing

8 comments:

BJ said...

Thanks for the pics...love the Not counting points tonight pic...that was funny.
Had a great time with you and we need to get together again!
Thanks for driving and thanks for taking me home.

Michele said...

It was sooo much fun...we definately have to do that again soon!

Mary Lou said...

It was fun and great to meet everybody! I had a simply wondermous time!!

Missy Glave said...

Wow ... what a great time ya'll had at the BLAST!

Kelly said...

I had such a great time, especially laughing at you and Rhonda dancing! Crazy girls! I did good, I only gained 2 ounces this weekend! Yay!

Wendy said...

You all were so much fun! It was really nice getting to know everyone a little better. And I thought you were going to be a quiet one! Boy was I wrong, you are a hoot! It was nice getting to know everyone a little better.

Judson's Mommy said...

Glad you guys had a great time!

Judi said...

I had a great time!! You all can't have another meeting with out me. LOL You will have to wait until next March!!