Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Leah!

I'm probably going to cry while I write this, but oh well. This post is dedicated to my sweet baby Leah. Leah, my sweet Leah, I can't believe four years have gone by since you were born. I remember like it was yesterday having to hold you constantly during the night, all hours of the night, hoping your pain would ease and you would fall asleep. I felt so sorry for you and the pain you were feeling. But at two months, when your pain subsided, you were nothing but smiles! You were and still are my happy baby! Hannah's gift from God is dance and song, Rebecca's is her empathy and her artistic ability, and at your young age of four we've found your gift is making people laugh, giving the sweetest kisses and the best hugs. You love to talk, boy do you love to talk, and you say some of the funniest things. You are one of the most appreciative little four year olds I've ever known. You thank me for the smallest things, and that makes me proud! You make sure we bless our food at every meal, and will stop us in the middle of eating if we've forgotten. Leah, "I'm your best friend!" ....moon moon moon.... I love you Lee Lee! Happy birthday baby! Love, Mommy











6 comments:

Mandy said...

Awe...you brought happy tears to my eyes. Happy Birthday, Leah!

Michele said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Leah! Such a cute little one! Love all the pics thru the years!

BJ said...

that was so sweet! happy tears here too!

Judson's Mommy said...

Happy birthday to Ms. Leah!

Shari said...

Awwww......it's nothing like reading a tear jerker so early in the morning.......such a sweet post!

Happy Birthday Leah!!!!!

Tina said...

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, Lee-Lee!! you ARE the happiest & funniest littel woman of all! Big hugs to you and I love you!