Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sneek Peek!

Jimmy and I worked all day yesterday tiling the backsplash, and about 9:00 pm last night we finally finished putting it all up. Boy were were we tired! It's still not done because we have to grout the tile now, but we have to wait 24 hours for the glue to dry first. So the grout will have to wait until tomorrow. Jimmy had a hard time cutting some of the stones due to his blade getting dull and the stones being so small. The scrap ones were put aside and of course the girls found them. Below is a little girl that Rebecca made out of the scraps she collected. She is so creative!
Here is the sneek peek!

12 comments:

Mary Lou said...

That is so cool! I love the tile and the new countertop! You'll feel like you're in a whole new place when you're done. It's really pretty!

Mandy said...

Wow! It really is beautiful. Seeing it all torn out and now, I love it. I can't wait to see it all finished!

Judson's Mommy said...

Looks great! All of your hard work has paid off.

Michele said...

Y'all did a GREAT job girl! Well worth washing dishes in the bathroom...LOL! And what a creative little one you have:-)

Kelly said...

I love it! Your doing a great job! I know you will be so excited when everything is finished!

Shari said...

I LOVE the tile......you're going to LOVE your new kitchen....it will all be worth doing dishes in the bathroom!

I can't wait to see the finished kitchen!

Missy Glave said...

Oh Donielle ... you back splash is just so pretty!

Your daughter is so creative ... a little tile girl ... who would have thunk it? =)

BJ said...

GiRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLL!
I LOVE IT!!
THe hard work is showing...NO PAIN, NO GAIN!!
YOU and JIMMY ROCK!
Can i hire you both to do mine???

Judi said...

The tile looks beautiful!!I can't wait to see it all done!

Keri said...

I can't wait to see more. The sneak peek looks fantastic. I know you will love having your kitchen back!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!!! I didn't know you and Jimmy were so crafty!!! Great Job!!!

Dad said...

Looks better in person.